Kendall County Republican Women : Kendall County Republican Women
|Kendall County Republican Women|
The Kendall County Republican Women proudly support our Republican nominees for the November 4, 2014 General Election.
Illinois has been under complete Democrat control for 12 years. We have become a laughingstock for the rest of the country and Moodys ranks Illinois 50th in job creation.
We can either ignore what's happened to our state or we can fight to save it. We choose to fight.
It is time for one-party rule in Illinois to end, but it is up to us to make that happen. Please join us and Save Illinois, Vote Republican!
- United States Senator: Jim Oberweis
- US Rep, 11th District: Darlene Senger
- US Rep, 14th District: Randy Hultgren
- Governor: Bruce Rauner
- Lt. Governor: Evelyn Sanguinetti
- Attorney General: Paul Schimpf
- Secretary of State: Michael Webster
- Comptroller: Judy Barr Topinka
- Treasurer: Tom Cross
- State Rep, 50th District: Keith Wheeler
- State Rep, 75th District: John Anthony
- State Rep, 84th District: Krishna Bansal
- State Rep, 97th District: Mark Batinick
- Kendall County Clerk & Recorder: Debbie Gillette
- Kendall County Treasurer: Jill Ferko
- Kendall County Sheriff: Dwight Baird
- Kendall County Board, District One: Judy Gilmour, Matthew Prochaska, Robert E. Davidson (HD)
- Kendall County Board, District Two: Scott Gryder, Lynn Cullick
- Regional Superintendent of Schools: Christopher Mehochko
- Appellate Court Judge, 2nd Judicial District: Michael Burke
We hope to see you soon! Please contact us at email@example.com for membership information.
Fay's BBQ pre-order form